Sep 28, 2013

Nordic Business Forum 2013

Nordic Business Forum 2013

There is a first time to everything

I've been trying to attend this wonderful (from what I've heard) seminar for the last two years. After having experience this year's program I do feel that I've missed something for missing the earlier Forums. But at the same time I'm super happy that I actually made it this year. A lot of ideas and most importantly talks that really made your brain twist (In the most positive ways imaginable)

Here's a video from last year and their website for those who might not know what's NBF about.



What's next?

I've for once made proper notes (for the first time in my life). Better to start later than never!




I'm planning to go over the talks I found the best and most ideasprouting and write about them to here. I just have to be sure to editor myself and not get carried away. Or how do you feel? Would it be better to try to keep the posts short and focused or go all out and post them as long as they ever might come? You can comment, tweet or send me an email to let me know. After all I'm here (mostly) for you :)

Updated blog

For those who have already been here before have most propably noticed something different about the blog. I've chosen to update the blog to express more about where I'm coming and thinking about right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment