Dec 20, 2012

Quickies I

Quickies

First lesson learned from blogging: It's bloody hard. Not hard as in way hard to do. More importantly it's hard to start.

So here's my revival for the blog:

I (prodly) present: Quickie I (as in quickie one, not quickie I)


The idea is simple: I pick few different tweets I've tweeted during the week and I try to open more of the ideas and thoughts behind them. This way I'll be writing this on a aweekly basis and habit myself for this new habit.

Here we go! Let's start with an easy one:

"Simple doesn't mean easy. It never did. Greatest things are simple but require a lot of work. #success #leadership"

Simplicity is something what a lot of people see as easy. The more I learn it seems to be the other way around. If you really want to create something truly and amazingly simple it takes a lot of time and most importantly effort. It's simple to train and run a marathon. The big difference is who actually makes it. The more you do in life the more you realize that the simpler the path is the harder it seems.


For something to be simple yet well designed, it needs a lot of chaos and creativity.

At least that's my take. How do you see simpilicity?

ps. big thanks for this post go out to Kaisa. Have fun in the north!

No comments:

Post a Comment